17 Governors: Finance and General Purposes
18 Year 7 Cheese and Wine Evening
19 INSET Day - No students in school
22 Half Term Break
We are delighted with the results achieved by our students this year. Congratulations to all our students who have worked so hard to achieve this. Many thanks also to our staff team who have worked so hard to support students and indeed our parent body who have been so supportive too.
Steve Mulcahy, Headteacher
• Over a quarter of our students gained 5 or more 9-7 grades – equivalent to the old A/A* grade
• 18 students gained 9 or more 9-7 grades
• 25 students gained 8 or more 9-7 grades
• 34% of our students gained a 9-7 grade in English
• 23% of our students gained a 9-7 grade in maths
• 74% of our students passed both English and maths (9-4)
• 86% of our students gained a pass in English (9-4)
• 76% of our students gained a pass in maths (9-4)
Lander4Uganda 2018 kept a blog. If you're considering going to Uganda, why not follow their adventures here..
We would like to make parents aware of school policy for the unlikely event of emergency closure.
Our policy and a consent form are available here.
We invite parents and carers to share their views regarding
Richard Lander School, by clicking on the link below. You will
be guided as to how to register so that you can share your views.
If you would like a paper copy of this website please contact email@example.com